workshops and courses
Resumes for Rookies – $47
Writing a good resume is a handy life skill to have from an early age. This session is designed for students and younger job seekers who maybe don’t have much (if any!) work experience.
If you’ve ever felt like the resume you made in your high school careers class doesn’t quite measure up to the slick templates you see online, this course is for you!
In this course, you’ll learn how to:
- Apply best practices for resume layout and structure
- Outline your skills and experience to employers in a way that demonstrates your value
- Create a resume that will work for both database scanners and humans
- Write a great cover letter that supports your resume and helps you stand out as an applicant
- Job search effectively so that you spend less time looking