What do I want to be when I grow up?
Where should I go after high school?
How do I recover from an academic suspension?
Gen Z is undoubtedly entering the weirdest career territory ever known. Full-time jobs with benefits and pensions are in short supply. Remote work opportunities pop up everywhere. The lines between work and personal life blur thanks to technology. Throw in a far-reaching global pandemic and it suddenly looks like career planning is an uphill battle. Fortunately, you don’t have to face it alone.
Available services are below. All prices include applicable taxes and fees.
Education Planner Pack
This one-on-one career coaching package is great for current high school students or youth who have recently left school (secondary or post-secondary) and are looking for direction in their career and education planning.
- Five hours of one-on-one coaching (delivered virtually during the COVID-19 pandemic)
- A comprehensive report that summarizes sessions and provides recommendations
Step 1 – identify skills, strengths, interests and potential career options
- Discuss classes, interests, hobbies, current experience and knowledge of work, etc.
- Use 2-3 assessment tools to match with potential careers
Step 2 – research careers and related education and training options
- Explore quality information on the labour market and graduate employment outcomes
- Find and follow real-world career stories
- Learn about informational interviews and how to arrange and conduct them
- Research post-secondary institutions, programs and courses
Step 3 – make a plan for ongoing career development
- Devise a success plan for post-secondary studies
- Develop an awareness for long-term educational and certification requirements
- Understand professional associations and networking groups
Career Workshops – prices vary
Workshops are a great way to get a leg up on your career at an affordable price. Whether you’re just getting started and not sure what to study after high school, or you’re ready to network your way into a great career in your chosen industry, careerified has you covered. For more information, visit the workshops page.
“I was so confused when this all started and I feel so much better now. We covered a lot more than I thought we would!”– Melanie, high school student
All one-on-one coaching chats start with a 20-minute inquiry call. Book yours today!