What do I want to be when I grow up?
Where should I go after high school?
How do I recover from an academic suspension?
Why do I hate my job when I just got started?
Gen Z is undoubtedly entering the weirdest career territory ever known. Full-time jobs with benefits and pensions are in short supply. Remote work opportunities pop up everywhere. The lines between work and personal life blur thanks to technology.
Throw in a far-reaching global pandemic and it suddenly looks like career planning is an uphill battle. Fortunately, you don’t have to face it alone.
Education Planner Pack – $650
This one-on-one career coaching package is great for current high school students or youth who have recently left school (secondary or post-secondary) and are looking for direction in their career and education planning.
- Five one-on-one coaching sessions (delivered virtually)
- A comprehensive report that summarizes sessions and provides recommendations
Step 1 – identify skills, strengths, interests and potential career options
- Discuss classes, interests, hobbies, current experience and knowledge of work, etc.
- Use 2-3 assessment tools to match with potential careers
Step 2 – research careers and related education and training options
- Explore quality information on the labour market and graduate employment outcomes
- Find and follow real-world career stories
- Learn about informational interviews and how to arrange and conduct them
- Research post-secondary institutions, programs and courses
Step 3 – make a plan for ongoing career development
- Devise a success plan for post-secondary studies
- Develop an awareness for long-term educational and certification requirements
- Understand professional associations and networking groups
“I was so confused when this all started, and I feel so much better now. We covered a lot more than I thought we would!” – Melanie, student
Career Transitioners’ Pack – $950
This ten-week career coaching package is designed for someone looking to transition to a new role, perhaps in the same industry, or to a completely different one. Maybe you even graduated from post-secondary just a few years ago, but your career hasn’t quite gotten off to the start you were expecting.
- Biweekly one-on-one coaching sessions (delivered virtually)
- Access to assessment tools, resources and other relevant materials
- Targeted job search and networking strategies
- Tips and review of resumés, cover letters
- Mock interview
Phase 1 – Career Exploration
- Use career assessments and coaching conversations to clarify career fit
- Explore resources for labour market information, values and goal setting
- Determine any gaps for necessary upskilling
Phase 2 – Job Search
- Networking on and offline
- LinkedIn profile optimization
- Resumes and cover letters
- Job interview preparation
One-on-one coaching packages start with a 30-minute inquiry call. Book yours today!